Decorative Shower Curtain Rod - Decorating Ideas For Basements
Decorative Shower Curtain Rod
- A shower (or shower-bath) is an area in which one bathes underneath a spray of water. People very commonly use soap and shampoo while showering.
- Usually made of vinyl, shower curtains can occasionally consist of linen or more exotic fabrics.
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
This is what you need to get started on making a horizontal hat rack for $45. A curtain rod
with accompanying hardware from Bed Bad & Beyond, decorative shower curtain
hooks also from Bed Bad & Beyond, model magic and super glue (not pictured).
The curtain rod
is a 3/4" expanding curtain rod
from Bed Bad and Beyond. There are two things I might have done differently: I might have gotten a 1/2" curtain rod as some of the shower curtain hooks were not wide enough to fit around it and we had to bend them AND because the tighter fitting hooks scratched the finish on the rod and only some of the hooks fit over the larger half of the rod. The scratches are hardly noticeable, but still worth considering before you begin. Because not all of the hooks fit over the larger half of the rod, the majority of the hooks ended up toward the skinnier end. This worked to my advantage because it gave me room to add my knitting-needle storage later. However if you don't have any reason to space your hooks asymmetrically, you probably should go with a 1/2 inch rod.
The Model Magic is to use as nubs on the ends of the hooks so they don't poke through knitted hats (which make up the majority of the hats I planned to hang).
3rd Bathroom Ready to Go
The recently renovated 3rd bathroom was finished off with with a new
tub, a neutral tile palate, including nice decorative patterns and a small
tile ledge surrounding the enclosure.
They finished it off with a garden
shower head and a curved curtain rod to provide more room inside when
the shower is in use. The pedestal sink is also a nice space-saving
Similar posts: children wall decor fun room decor how to decorate a kids room chef decor for the kitchen western nursery decor italian dinner party decorations party decor idea
- (月) 09:35:55|
- Category: None